The Laurel Foundation commits to having:
Respect for the communities we work with and serve.
Integrity in our actions.
Responsibility for our decisions and their consequences.
We are committed to:
- Acting honestly, truthfully and with integrity in all our transactions and dealings;
- Avoiding conflicts of interest;
- Appropriately handling actual or apparent conflicts of interest in our relationships;
- Treating our grantees fairly;
- Treating every individual with dignity and respect;
- Ensuring that gender equity be a basic element of employee composition;
- Being a good corporate citizen and complying with both the spirit and the letter of the law;
- Acting responsibly toward the communities in which we work and for the benefit of the communities that we serve;
- Being responsible, transparent and accountable for all of our actions; and
- Improving the accountability, transparency, ethical conduct and effectiveness of the nonprofit field